CGAA softball was happy to present the 2012 scholarships to Sara Schulenberg and !
The Cottage Grove Athletic Association - Softball (CGAA-Softball) is a non-profit corporation established in 1961. The mission of CGAA is to implant firmly in the children of the community the spirit of competition and the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage, and reverence, so they may be finer, stronger, and happier children and will grow to be clean, proud, and confident adults.
Requirements for applying for this scholarship are:
1. The student must be a graduating high school senior.
2. The student must have maintained a 2.5 grade point average in high school.
3. The student must demonstrate responsible citizenship or Volunteerism.
4. Applicants must have participated in the CGAA –Softball program.
5. The student must be a current Cottage Grove, St. Paul Park, Grey Cloud Island resident or attend Park Senior High School.
Each scholarship will be for Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) and will be disbursed directly to the post secondary institution upon submission of evidence of enrollment with full time status.
Applications will be available on March 1, 2013, via the CGAA web site (www.cgaasoftball.com). Information will also be available in the guidance office at Park High School by March 19, 2013.
Completed applications and all required documents must be submitted together and may be submitted via email or postal mail. Applications must be submitted or postmarked no later than
April 26, 2103 May 10, 2013. Applications submitted or postmarked after April 26, 2013 May 10, 2013 will not be considered.
Awards will be presented at the recipient’s school during their annual awards ceremony.
All scholarship applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, creed, or handicap.