1. Go to JOsoftball.com
2. Upper right of site click on "Team Manager"
3. Create an account
4. Follow steps in creating your roster and submit for approval.
5. Once approved by Minnesota Softball go back to "Team Manager" and click on your team.
6a. You now have 3 options. Move your cursor over the light blue icon and it will say "down load roster". Click on it. (This roster is all inclusive with addresses birth date etc.) Currently it's in word and not all of you have word.
6b. OR and this has just been added. You can now just search for your team and under actions click on view. Then click on print. This also gives you and approved roster that you can use in tournaments. However, it does not have addresses, birth dates etc. Under roster status it will say either Approved, Pending, or Rejected.
7. Print off your roster and have your parents sign it.
8. Make multiple copies. You will need this for each tournament you play in.
*All rosters must be completed online*